Program & Sessions
To learn more about how we can help you improve your performance, make daily life easier, and achieve your goals look at our "Explore Resources" page or jump onto the "Welcome to Early Links" page which you identify with...
After almost 2-years without increase, as of 1st March 2019 we will be increasing our fees. Indicated by prices in ($___).
FAMILIES & ADULTS -
SINGLE SESSIONS AND REPORTS
Initial Appointment - $300 ($350)
- Assessment, summary letter, goal setting & follow-up with teachers and other health professionals
Initial Appointment with OT Plan - $240 ($250)
- When a previous OT report (within 12-months) is provided
- Review, goal setting & follow up with teachers
Review Session - $175
- Longer session (60-75mins), with additional education or resoures provided before/after session, if required.
Report writing - $75 - $100 ($75-$175)
- Full peadiatric reports including education - $100 ($175)
- BOS special provisions - $75
Occupational Therapy Sessions - $140 ($150)
- Clinic/home/school visits
- 50-60mins duration
- Includes education and follow-up with teachers and other health professionals
Occupational Therapy Treatment - $50-100
- Clinic/sporting location
- 20-45mins duration
- Includes handover to coaches and other rehabilitation professionals as required
Learn more about our
Therapy Services programs ...
Groups and Therapy Blocks
Weekly School Based Therapy - $100/week, term ($110)
Food Group - $95 upfront & $30/fortnight, $200 total ($250)
Food Group (each sibling) - $50 upfront
School / Educator Planning Meeting (30-45mins) - $100
School / Educator Review Meeting (20-30mins) - $60
Phone calls - education or resources (20-60mins) - $75 ($120)
Executives and Entrepreneurs
Exploration Session - $397
- Assessment, goal setting & treatment plan presentation
- Targeting stress management and productivity from a Developmental, Neuro-Affective, Sensory Integration perspective and treatment methods
Learn more about our
High Performance Programs ...
To make it simple and easy for you, there are multiple payment methods available, both in the clinic and when you have a home or school visit. We accept - cash, cheque, credit card, Paypal and direct debitPlease include your SURNAME & Date of Service in the description so that our accounts team can process your receipt for funding claims more quickly.
You can also choose to complete a recurring transfer for the total of your therapy block or group services. This will help you set & forget to limit the number of times you need to fumble through our wallet at the end of your appointments
Funding rebates may also apply depending of your referral and level of private health insurance cover. To check your eligibility please refer to your provider and/or discuss with Occupational Therapist PRIOR to your session, as many referral options require additional paperwork to be submitted
To finalise your account, simply select the Pay by Direct Debit button below to process a unique payment amount
Ask our accounts Team to send you a personalised invoice by email